Published on July 14th, 2012 | by Alan Cross0
Another Study: Half of Survey Thinks Not Paying for Music Is Fine
Audio-Technica, the audio equipment manufacturer, conducted a survey of 1,000 UK music fans to try and figure out Britain’s attitude towards purchasing music.
- 40% couldn’t remember the last time they purchased a CD
- 20% downloaded music in the previous week
- 49% said that it was okay to download music free of charge
- 60% read reviews before they purchase music or a concert ticket
- 67% think they can do a better job of recommending music than professional reviewers