Published on September 17th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Geeks&Beats Podcast, Episode 72 is There for Taking! And You’ll Need These Show Notes
For the first time in some time, no alcohol was consumed during the making of this podcast. Did that help or hurt? Download this week’s episode at the official Geeks&Beats website or subscribe through iTunes and find out.
Meanwhile, you’ll need these show notes for maximum enjoyment.
- So was this U2/Apple thing a success or a massive PR disaster?
- Yes, I ordered an iPhone 6. Here’s how I decided which size to get.
- The GIF Keyboard
- We speak with Vanessa Azzoli. She’s written a new book on The Watchmen.
- We got someone to co-produce this show! Yay, Mr. Newton!
- The official G&B Travel Mug Miracle Mug of Traveling has been traveling again.
- Why isn’t anyone buying our new stylish fall jacket? It’s there in the G&B store.
- The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) is back in the shop. No, really.
- The Google self-driving car drives slightly better than a nervous 16 year-old on their first attempt at getting a license.
- Most. Metal. Burger. Ever.