Published on March 15th, 2018 | by Alan Cross3
Join me for a rock’n’roll tour of London UK this spring. But hurry because the deadline to book is TODAY.
A rock’n’roll tour of London! Who’s with me?
It’s the perfect thing for anyone who wants to combine a love of music with travel. Together with Flight Centre and 102.1 the Edge, I’m going to a lead a small group of rock fans on an eight-day tour of important musical landmarks across London this May 11-19.
Here’s what I’ve lined up:
- A full day punk and New Wave tour (I’ve done this already, and it’s amazing!)
- A half day Beatles and classic rock tour (Same thing. VERY cool.)
- A stop at David Bowie’s childhood home
- A music museum tour
- Bar-hopping, including Carnaby Street, the world-famous 100 Club on Oxford Street and The Vault at the Hard Rock Cafe, which contains priceless music memorabilia.
- Special meals at The Troubador and Sticky Fingers (owned by former Stones bassist Bill Wyman)
- 7-day Oyster card for travel on the London Underground and buses (Zones 1-2)
- Two full days and two half-days to explore London on your own
- Accommodation at the 4-star Grange Fitzrovia Hotel in London’s West End (continental breakfast included!)
- Return airfare via WestJet and airport transfers.
- Plenty of up close and personal time with me.
Total cost per person Double: $3345 CAD including taxes
Total cost per person Single: $4040
For more information, Flight Centre has all the details.