Published on November 21st, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music for Saturday, November 21, 2015
Off to London tonight and then Frankfurt on Tuesday. How long will the security lines be? And now, the music news.
- Will the Bataclan re-open this weekend? The owners say “yes.”
- An Eagles of Death Metal film has been pulled from a festival.
- Another band cancels their European tour. Lamb of God is staying home after Paris.
- Celine Dion has a big tribute to Paris coming up.
- Two bands suffered terrible bus crash tragedies.
- Fun: How many of these 90s alt-rock songs do you remember?
- Good question: where are all the climate change protest songs?
- Are you watching Master of None, the Aziz Ansari series on Netflix? The music in the show is awesome. Here’s a Spotify soundtrack that shows what I mean.
- Rush fans: The band tells some stories behind their biggest songs.
- This California teacher probably picked the wrong time to teach this song to her class.
- The life of 1 percenters: Kanye and Kim sold a mansion they’ve never lived in for a $10 million profit.
- Miley, Miley, Miley. Is that a dick? It is?
- A song designed to cheer up a woman with Lyme disease.,,
- …and here’s a song for people with lung issues.
- What happens when bad rappers try to go straight?
- Bryan Cranston in a boy band? Yeah, sort of…
- Donald Trump got called out at the Latin Grammys. But you expected that, right?