Published on September 5th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, September 5, 2015
Back from London, although I think my soul is still in transit somewhere over the Atlantic. Hopefully we’ll be reunited by Tuesday. And now, the music news…
- Billy Corgan, really, really, really likes what Donald Trump is doing.
- Aretha Franklin really, really, really doesn’t want anyone to see that 1972 concert film.
- Things don’t look good for Lemmy. Again.
- Chrissie Hynde is not backing down on her comments about rape.
- All cops should be this happy and dance-y.
- It’s Labour Day weekend. Here’s how to sing away the end-of-summer blues.
- Do you have an account with ReverbNation? They’ve been hacked.
- It’s interesting how Spotify seems to be targeting Foo Fighters fans with direct email marketing.
- Here’s how things are going for Soundgarden in the recording studio.
- So about the audio quality of streaming: Is Neil Young right?
- This new memoir from John Fogerty sounds like it contains all kinds of dirt.
- Are you on the Blue Jays bandwagon? Here’s the story behind their theme song, “OK Blue Jays.”
- The chances of Bono ever playing the guitar again are pretty slim.
- Who wants a new story on Death from Above 1979?