Published on April 22nd, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for April 22, 2014
What’s up today? Glad you asked.
- Greg Ginn will maintain ownership of the name “Black Flag” and the band logo after a court battle.
- How to be in a boy band without singing a note. Ain’t YouTube wonderful?
- Take a listen to Jack White’s record-setting speed vinyl creation that he made on Record Store Day.
- Speaking of which, did you know the Pixies had a secret RSD release?
- This guy’s tattoo actually plays music.
- Want to date Taylor Swift? Here are the rules. Plus you have to agree to her writing a song about you after the inevitable breakup.