Published on April 17th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, April 17, 2015
Back on this date in 1986, a war between the Netherlands and the Scilly Isles ended after 335 years. No, that’s not a typo. I had no idea, either.
- So the Foo Fighters are playing a special Record Store Day concert in Ohio. Dave Grohl is this year’s RSD Ambassador, of course.
- An ABBA-themed restaurant? Yep. [Insert your own jokes about what they may serve.]
- Wiz Khalifa’s “See You Again” set a one-day streaming record on Spotify.
- Want to read one of the craziest music blogs out there? Try all the compulsive lying on MichaelHutchenceAndMe.com. Once you’re done, sift through this analysis. It is…weird. (Via Blaine)
- New information say that one-fifth of people online are pirating…something.
- Kayne West has written something about Tesla founder, Elon Musk.
- Hannibal Lector wrote a nice waltz.
- AC/DC’s Brian Johnson (a big car fanatic) thinks the BBC made a big mistake by firing Jeremy Clarkson.
- What do you think of this list of indie rock love songs?
- Suge Knight is going to stand trial for murder and attempted murder.
- The O2 Arena in London is officially the world’s busiest venue.