Published on February 5th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, February 5, 2016
Today is all about the Zika virus. Forty years ago today, we heard about the swine flu epidemic.
- The most complained-about video of all time is by…Justin Bieber?
- Has EDM jumped the shark? There are signs it has.
- Chris Martin says he “feels like Donald Trump” regarding Coldplay’s Super Bowl appearance.
- U2 in Lego here, here and here. Just because. (Via Aaron)
- More evidence that Martin Shkreli is a douchebag.
- And still more.
- A Taylor Swift video game? Yep.
- Friday timesuck a recreation of MTV’s 120 Minutes. (Greggory)
- You may have heard that Alanis Morissette is writing an advice column for The Guardian. So what kind of advice is she giving out? Here’s a sample.
- This ex-Marilyn Manson employee isn’t bitter about his old boss. Not at all.
- Why are YouTube stars so popular? This may answer that question.
- Record mogul David Geffen is apparently selling his house for $100 million USD.
- If you’re looking for something a little on the heavy side, can I recommend Graf Gorlock? This grindcore artist has a new record that details the adventures of Canadian assassin who goes back in time to kill key American figures.
- Jackie Chan is into K-Pop?
- Has anyone got one of these Amazon Echo things?
- The “Stairway to Heaven” plagiarism trial–and it’s Led Zeppelin that’s on trial–has entered its next phase.
- If I had seen Zoolander outside of Abbey Road, I would have run him down.