Published on July 13th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Friday, July 13, 2018
There are two Friday the 13ths this year. Here’s the second of them. Paraskevidekatriaphobics can rest easy for the rest of 2018.
- Ozzy and Sharon: The movie.
- Remember when Beck released an album that was really just sheet music? Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood has done the same.
- I like this headline: “Music analytics in 2018: ‘Data will tell you what’s hot, but not what is good.” Read all about it here.
- Rumour: Apple is planning to revamp the entire Mac lineup by the end of the year.
- Want to buy Prince’s bible? It’s for sale.
- On the topic of The Purple One, what will Prince’s band The Revolution do now? Let’s find out.
- And you can rent Frank Sinatra’s Malibu house for $110,000 a month.
- Del the Funky Homosapien really hurt himself when he fell off the stage at the Gorillaz show. Lots of broken ribs, a punctured lung and more.
- This new book on Google looks interesting.
- What was it like to manage Justin Bieber during the time he was going crazy? This.
- Remember that 2011 FBI report on how Juggalos could be classified as a “gang?” That report has been declassified.
- No appeal in the “Blurred Lines”/”Got to Give It Up” copyright infringement case.
- Simon LeBon of Duran Duran is now dealing with a sexual assault accusation from 1995.
- Here’s how to deal with that idiot next to you who JUST WON’T SHUT UP when the band’s on.
- Moo fighters.