Published on January 7th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Monday, January 7, 2019
Day three of my trip to CES in Las Vegas. Man, there’s a lot of weird stuff on display here. Details soon. Meanwhile, here’s music news for January 7, 2019.
- Rock fans are not pleased with this year’s Coachella lineup, probably because it contains very little rock.
- This should be a good series of posts: Often Forgotten Canadian Hard Rock/Metal Bands,
- This was an interesting by-product of the R Kelly docu-drama on Lifetime.
- The guy who invented the first easy-to-use web browser maintains that audio is still very, very important when it comes to ad
- Wildcard weekend is over for the NFL and the league still can’t firm up entertainment for the halftime show for Super Bowl LIII.
- Missed Adele on her last tour? You may be out of luck forever.
- And I can’t imagine we’ll see much of Annie Lennox on tour ever again because of a serious pain problem.
- Snoop Dogg would like everyone to know he’s still not a fan of Donald Trump
. Bowiefans are going to want to look at this book which looks at his legacy song by song.
- I had no idea that there was a secret payload aboard Elon Musk’s “Starman” Tesla that’s now orbiting the sun. Pretty, pretty, cool.
- Because it’s Monday, you might want this list of songs about oral sex. Just sayin’.
- The Spice Girls have
turndown more than $100 million to tour the US on their reunion.
- How about a novel featuring a fictional John Lennon?
- All musicians should read this story about money management.