Published on June 29th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, June 29, 2015
Today is the 8th birthday of the iPhone.
- Interested in a documentary on hip hop fashion? Click here.
- The Meat Puppets still live!
- There was a Taylor Swift ticket scandal.
- Do you have stage fright? Here’s how to overcome that.
- This is kinda cool: a collection of soundbites from rock legends.
- I’m not sure I want to live in a world where One Direction fan fiction is such a big deal.
- There’s more Nirvana coming this fall on vinyl and Blu-Ray.
- AllNaturalMusic.com: a new website to keep tabs on Canadian indie artists.
- You heard that Kanye claimed that he’s the “greatest living rock star,” right?
- How the Grateful Dead became immortal.
- Every wanted to stage a mega-gig? Read this story.
- Give the BBC some credit for trying to subtitle Kanye’s Glastonbury set, but they lost everyone when they wrote “motherducker.”
- Rapper DMX has been arrested for unpaid child support.
- People in the Hamptons are really starting to hate Madonna.
- Who the HELL would wife swap Shania Twain for another woman? Apparently, someone would.
- Maybe Joni Mitchell is getting better.
- Stephen Colbert’s bandleader used to be a NYC subway busker.
- Who wants to read about the kind of toilet paper Nicki Minaj demands when she tours?
- Eight rock stars with their own beer.
- Fiddy and the sex tape lawsuit.