Published on March 26th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Monday, March 26, 2018
Heading back from the Junos in Vancouver today. There had better be Wifi on this flight. How else can I keep up n the music news for March 26, 2018?
- Gene Simmons of KISS has been banned by Fox News. He says he doesn’t know why.
- Meanwhile, Neil Young says Donald Trump has no balls.
- Russell Simmons has been sued for rape–again.
- Suge Knight has almost as much trouble with lawyers quitting as Donald Trump.
- Rappers sure have a thing for super-expensive Bugatti Veyrons.
- This is a fascinating look at how to design proper speakers.
- One way to control unruly spring break studios in Miami? Mozart.
- How big does Ed Sheeran need his home gym to be?
- This woman tortures her husband by doing endless impressions of Alanis Morissette. Poor dude.
- I wish my dad was rich enough to name a Champagne bottle after me. Then again, I’m not the son of Jay-Z.
- The first-ever winner of Eurovision has died at 94.
- Remember that one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album once owned by pharmadouche Martin Shkreli? It was seized by the US government. Now Jeff Sessions may be the guy to decide its fate.
- You just knew it was going to come to this with Apple’s Touch ID.
- If you use Spotify in certain ways, you may end up as part of their ad campaign. Be afraid. Very afraid.
- Interested in looking at how the business of streaming really works? Then read this.
- To even his own amazement, Keith Richards remembers the 60s.
- Just in case you happen to enter the term “healing crystal dildo” on Amazon, here’s what you’ll get. And yes, there is a music angle to this.
- Finally, if you just can’t get enough of the Smashing Pumpkins vs. D’Arcy Wretzky thing, go here.