Published on April 4th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, April 4, 2015
Today’s edition comes to direct from Borneo. Honestly. That’s where I am.
- Bjork is involved in a nasty custody suit.
- And StubHub is suing Ticketmaster. This should be interesting.
- I have Katy Perry’s phone number! The problem is so did everyone else. And now we don’t.
- Billy Ray Cyrus is coming to TV playing an Elvis impersonator.
- John Mellancamp may be a pretty conservative guy, but even he sees that Indiana’s “religious freedom” law is full of shit.
- The European Commission has some questions for Apple about their premium music service. They want to talk to Tidal, too.
- Canadian Vine star Shawn Mendes is now making music on Periscope.
- Well, this is an interesting new music venture for Oscar winner JK Simmons…
- Need some help understanding Eminem’s lyrics? He’s now annotated them.
- Eric Clapton, serial heartbreaker.
- Nickelodeon is betting big on K-Pop.
- Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, the ex, the cops and the death threats.
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler says he’s going to release a country album.
- A member of Five Finger Death Punch is launching his own tattoo removal service.
- Well, this is an honour for Judas Priest. I think. (Via Tom)