Published on February 28th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, February 28, 2015
On this day in 1983, the finale of M*A*S*H* became the biggest thing on TV ever. Its viewership of 106 million has since been eclipsed by the Super Bowl and a few other shows.
- The 2016 Junos will be in Calgary.
- Madonna says that her fall at The Brits gave her whiplash.
- But wait. What if that whole fall thing was nothing more than a publicity stunt?
- Then again, she just blew off any sympathy she might have gathered when she brought up Nazis.
- Oh, and that Israeli who hacked into Madonna’s computer has been arrested.
- Noel Gallagher doesn’t think much of Taylor Swift’s songwriting ability.
- There’s a nasty lawsuit within Korn.
- Michael Jackson’s Thriller contract is going up for auction.
- Elvis has returned to the building in Las Vegas.
- Wait: YouTube is still unprofitable?
- Is EDM today’s easy listening music?
- It’s 1995 all over again! The British music media is setting up a war between Blur and Noel Gallagher.
- Shut up, Bieber.
- Imagine this: Noel Gallagher and Tom Cruise having dinner together. It actually happened.