Published on June 20th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, June 20, 2015
Flying home from London today. Tell the dogs I’ll be home soon.
- This is the biggest tattoo idiot in the world. Click here and you’ll see why.
- Are we nearing the end of music apps?
- Bieber and Usher face a big plagiarism lawsuit.
- Deadmau5 doesn’t want to be a musical, so he’s called the lawyers.
- Wow, Michael Hutchence’s daughter looks like…Michael Hutchence.
- Why is the UK giving money to Ethiopia’s version of Spice Girls?
- Gig canceled because of a seagull attack. You read that right.
- John Legend accepted $300,000 for a gig. That really pissed off some people.
- Did rap drive this young rugby player to suicide?
- A girl who’d been in a coma for nine months awakened by Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”
- Black Labbath. Not what you think. (Via Tom)
- The BBC thinks that upwards of 20 million people will watch their coverage from Glastonbury next week.
- The TSA at LAX hates Britney Spears.
- Taylor Swift won’t let Apple Music stream her songs.
- Here’s Eddie Van Halen talking about his various addictions…
- …and Sammy Hagar thinks Eddie is some kind of liar.
- Ed Sheeran: Secretly Canadian?