Published on November 28th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, November 28, 2015
Back in my old room in my parents’ basement. Cheapest place to stay for the Grey Cup. And now, the music news.
- Speaking of the Grey Cup, Fall Out Boy is providing the halftime show. What Fall Out Boy song are you?
- Will Drake end up working with Adele? Maybe.
- And speaking of Drake, not everyone likes him.
- Here’s a nice tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks.
- This is a great story about how a Canadian band was once thought to be a secret reunion of The Beatles.
- Did you buy the Pope’s album when it came out yesterday? If every Catholic bought it, he’d leave Adele in the dust. The reviews are really good.
- Here’s a good gift guide for the metal fan on your list.
- Another gift idea: special editions of Travis Barker (Blink-182) crazy autobiography.
- Madonna still thinks it’s okay to wear a grill.
- Michael Jackson is still involved in weird child things.
- Patti LaBelle vs the Pie Guy, part…whatever.
- And there’s Jared Leto’s Thanksgiving pie situation.
- Could the BBC be thinking about reviving some kind of prime-time pop music chart show?
- Jack White has opened a record store in Detroit in addition to the one he has in Nashville.
- LA seems to agree with Coldplay’s Chris Martin.
- Erykah Badu’s new mixtape is themed on cellphones.