Published on April 12th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Thursday, April 12, 2018
The first ever space shuttle launch–Columbia and STS-1–happened on this day in 1981. As for music news on April 12, 2018…
- This guy says he robbed a bank just to impress Taylor Swift.
- Tay-Tay is still with an intruder at her home in Beverly Hills.
- And she’s detailing with Nazis. Yes, Nazis.
- There’s an uptick in violent crime in London, England. Some people are blaming a form of hip-hop called UK drill.
- Cops in the UK were tipped off about a “death cult” on an island. Turns out it was just a bunch of rock fans having a party.
- A Cheech and Chong museum exhibit? Yep. And no points for guessing on which date it opens this month.
- The latest person to get a Las Vegas residency? Gwen Stefani.
- These headphones wash out ear wax. Ew.
- Spotify might end up tweaking its free service on April 24. What might that involve?
- Looking to get your music on Spotify playlists? Read this.
- There’s now a Coachella emoji.
- WhatsApp is being used to virginity tests in India. Wait–what?
- I had no idea there was such a thing as “vagina pants.” Did you?
- Time to start getting ready for Halloween. Iron Maiden has some new Eddie masks.
- Mariah Carey is talking about her battle with bipolar disorder.