Published on July 26th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Thursday, July 26, 2018
I had my windows professionally washed the other day. They looked great for four hours. Then a flock of Canada geese flew overhead and strafed my yard. Moving on to music news for July 26, 2018…
- If you’re a fan of 60s music history, you might want to check out this documentary on the ill-fated Altamont Music Festival.
- Is this the best song melody ever? Maybe.
- Looking for a totally over-the-top music experience? You might want to investigate Japan’s End of the World. Only in Japan.
- According to this report, 16% of Spotify’s subscribers have canceled in the last three months.
- And let’s examine what’s going on with Spotify’s slips in the US.
- So are smart speakers playing nice with radio stations? Let’s find out.
- And here’s a mod that will allow an Amazon Echo understand sign language.
- How a company that makes subwoofers became big in the realm of self-driving cars.
- This Saudi Arabian woman faces two years in jail for hugging a male singer.
- Drake is doing his best to help Los Angeles cope with the current heat wave.
- Here comes ABBA. Again.
- If you’re watching Sharp Objects on HBO, you might have noticed the high-end stereo in the background. It’s Canadian-built and worth $80,000 USD–before speakers.
- Then we have this music-related item related to Stranger Things.
- This a timeline of Jacob Hoggard’s road to his arrest on sexual assault charges.
- So there’s no money in podcasts, huh? Wrong.
- Rich Aucoin’s tour has wrapped up. He traveled from gig to gig on a bicycle across the US. Here are his final impressions.
- Has Drake killed the album? That’s a complicated question.
- Russell Simmons is unloading some real estate as the #MeToo allegations pile up.
- If this merger goes through, it’s going to result in a media powerhouse.
- The story of the hidden audio of the Apollo 11 moon mission.
- Apple is having trouble with the iPhone in India. Here’s why.