Published on November 5th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Adele: The biggest thing since “Candle in the Wind.”
- This Adele fan was arrested. You can see why.
- Adele to Playboy: “No fanks.”
- If you look at the American Hot 100 singles chart this week, you’ll see six of the top ten spots are held by Canadians. Why aren’t we talking about this more?
- Could this be a hint of radio in the future?
- More clues are popping up at the Foo Fighters site about what will happen November 23.
- Morrissey isn’t taking criticism of his debut album well. (Via Tom)
- BMW says they’ll get behind both Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto.
- Noel Gallagher doesn’t think much of One Direction. What a surprise.
- Music is HUGELY important to the British economy: about £4.1 billion annually.
- Confusing signals on which songs are “number one.”
- These are the most valuable guitars ever sold at auction.