Published on September 3rd, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, September 3, 2015
Still in London having meeting with the Vintage.tv folk. Canada is on the list. Here’s some music news from this side of the Atlantic.
- YouTube plans to launch two subscription services of some kind before the end of 2016.
- If you ever feel like giving money to a musician, there’s now an app for that.
- Live sex acts during a show by an R&B act? That’s the claim.
- Now that there’s an NWA movie, should there be a Wu-Tang Clan film? Maybe.
- The Pope Francis symphony? Sort of.
- Would you suck Britney Spears’ toe? She’s askin‘.
- The former commissioner of the CFL has taken a high-profile music job.
- Garbage (the band) is preparing a 20th anniversary reissue.
- Donald Trump would love to run against Kanye for president in 2020.
- Beatlemania returns to Canada.
- If you want your kid to be creative, give him/her a creative name.
- Point in case: Sting’s daughter is named “Eliot.”
- The Apple-Samsung war has been renewed.
- Justin Bieber fans have declared war on Lena Dunham.
- This would be my parents.
- The NWA acid attack.
- Tom DeLonge is open to returning to Blink 182. But will they have him?
- Test your knowledge of 90s music videos here.