Published on December 1st, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 1, 2015
If it were up to me, there would be no talk of Christmas until today. You may proceed. Now, some music news.
- Randy Blythe of Lamb of God was recently in a bad place. He’s coming out of it, though.
- Sinead O’Connor, on the other hand, is still in a bad place. A very bad place.
- Turns out that humans and birds have something in common when it comes to making sounds.
- Bono has launched a big all-star campaign for World AIDS Day.
- I guess this means that Peter Hook is never, ever going to reconcile with New Order.
- Did Freddie Mercury obliquely come out with the lyrics of “Bohemian Rhapsody?” Never occurred to me, really.
- How to make a set of headphones that costs $71,000 CAD.
- Bob Geldof on the death of his doomed daughter.
- The Tupac bio-pic is picking up steam.
- If you have one those Amazon Echos, here’s a musical trick it can play.
- I’m very happy Apple Music has arrived on my Sonos system. Just in time to replace Rdio…
- Adele may have left Taylor Swift in the dust, but she’s still making a lot of money playing live. A lot.