Published on July 28th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Today is the 209th day of the year. That means absolutely nothing.
- Want to buy one of Michael Jackson’s white gloves? That’ll be $20,000 USD, please.
- The reason Sinead O’Connor canceled her world tour is because her son has a “life-threatening” disease.”
- Here’s an interesting take on childhood music lessons.
- Are these real shots of the iPhone 6S?
- Meanwhile, it’s said that 10 million people have used Apple Music in its first four weeks.
- This super-cute duet may give you diabetes.
- Words not often combined: “deadly” and “Ed Sheeran.”
- The initial results from Bobbi Kristina Brown’s autopsy are in.
- Guns ‘N Roses has lost another guitarist.
- Why is Korn’s Jonathan Davis being sued over serial killers? Oh, I get it.
- Billy Corgan isn’t real happy about today’s alternative scene.
- Taylor Swift vs. China: It’s on.
- If you’re suffering from EPL withdrawal, here are some footballers talking about their favourite music.
- Getting married and stressed about your first dance? Take a lesson from this couple.
- Are the cops treating Chief Keef as a terrorist?
- Chris and Gwyneth’s “conscious uncoupling” is getting complicated.
- “White radio is racist!” Discuss.
- FOUR TIMES the legal limit? Damn, dude. And you were driving?