Published on June 2nd, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, June 2, 2015
I hate dandelions.
- Vinyl sales are up 260% over the last five years but the music industry is struggling to keep up with demand.
- Cliff Williams of AC/DC just sold his house for $7 million.
- How big is the nightclub business? The 50 biggest clubs in the US earned $550 million last year.
- Are microcomputers coming to DJ booths? Probably.
- The Stanley Cup is really messing up the Garth Brook comeback tour.
- Michael Jackson’s oldest son has just graduated from high school–with honours, too.
- Just in case you needed to see George Clooney dance at a U2 concert. Oh, and Amal was there, too.
- And while we’re on the subject of U2, here’s a touching tribute to their late road manager. (Via Larry)
- Here’s a scathing look at what apparently goes on inside Taylor Swift’s head.
- Jon Bon Jovi: not a great father, apparently.
- You know who loves Spotify more than anyone else? Metal fans.
- There will never, ever be a drummer like John Bonham again. Here’s proof.
- The bloody NSA. Still listening in.
- My GOD, I want this record collection.
- Billy Joel is getting his own highway–sort of. (Via Tom)
- Lady Gaga says she’s NOT pregnant but Kimye is.
- This doesn’t bode well for people hoping that the movie version of Entourage will be any good.