Published on May 5th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, May 5, 2015
NOW it’s tax day. No refund me me this year.
- Attention, hipsters. Beards are out. Seventies-style porn ‘staches are in.
- Iron Maiden sold 5 million pints of its Trooper Beer in its first year.
- Is this guy the most influential man in hip hop?
- Joni Mitchell is apparently close to being discharged from the hospital. That’s good.
- The Pirate Bay is down. Again.
- Is Apple pushing to kill the free level of streaming music services?
- Mayweather-Paquiao wasn’t the only fight in Las Vegas Saturday night. Right, Chris Brown?
- This guitar-playing driver (i.e. playing the guitar WHILE DRIVING) has been named one of the worst drivers in Britain.
- The sounds of this Irish waterfall are lulling people to sleep around the world.
- Here’s an oral history of the making of Aerosmith’s Toys in the Attic.
- The Grateful Dead: still cool.