Published on October 9th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Tuesday, October 9, 2018
On this day in 1919, the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago White Sox in the World Series. Then again, the Sox threw the series. And here is music news for October 8, 2018.
- Liam? What the hell’s wrong with you?
- Five of seven ultra-rare guitars stolen from 54-40 have been found.
- Ozzy had surgery for an infection. He should be okay, though.
- Was there a George Michael love child? This woman says so.
- This is the weirdest smartphone accessory I’ve seen.
- Is Alexa dangerous?
- “None of my friends listen to AM/FM radio.” True or false?
- Quincy Jones is having more second thoughts about calling the Beatles bad musicians.
- GM has been tracking the radio listening habits of 90,000 drivers. Here’s why. It’s a good idea, really.
- Ford wants your smartphone to drive your new car.
- Could these smart glasses eventually make it into the concert world?
- An extremely rare piece of Pink Floyd vinyl has just sold for $14,000 USD.
- Fortnite has made $300,000,000 just off iOS play alone.
- Elephants like piano music.
- In her new memoir, Tina Turner credits David Bowie with saving her career.
- This might be the best-looking LA party house I’ve ever seen.
- Facebook is finally showing off its smart device hardware. What do you think of this?
- Here’s more on Twickets, the ethical ticket reseller.
- Donald Trump says he likes Taylor Swift “25% less”…
- …but her taking sides saw a bump in voter registrations.