Published on April 11th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Back on this day in 1976, Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs created the Apple I computer. Think about that when you look at your iPhone today. And now for music news on April 11, 2018…
- Tickets for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony are selling for at least $3,000.
- Speaking of which, the Rock Hall needs some serious fixing.
- Drake’s new Toronto restaurant got a 2.5 on Yelp.
- Cardi B. Illegal butt injections. Someone died. That is all.
- Given all the privacy violations, Facebook could theoretically owe fines of $7.1 TRILLION.
- Here come the foldable phones.
- I love this: Cops searched Migos’ tour bus and found exactly 420 grams of weed.
- Well, this is an interesting music video hack…
- …and here’s how YouTube and Vevo have responded.
- Want to play Coachella this year? Then you have to agree not to play any other gig within 1,300 miles of Indio, California for five months. That includes LA, Vegas, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver… No wonder there’s been a lawsuit.