Published on June 3rd, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Should we read anything into the fact that it’s Caitlyn Jenner with a C instead of with a K? That messes up the Kardashian nomenclature style guide, doesn’t it?
- If you’re feeling geeky and nerdy and technical, here’s a whole new type of earbud.
- Here’s a cool app for people with hearing issues who still want to go to the movies.
- How well do you know the words to “Bohemian Rhapsody?” Be honest.
- The Dad Rock request line is now open. Call now: (571) 766-8031.
- Rolling Stone is streaming some rarities from the reissue of Faith No More’s The Real Thing.
- Cringeworthy: Paul McCartney helped a dude propose to his girlfriend.
- Gear porn! This new book looks at the gear used by Led Zeppelin.
- 311 has a massive box set coming. Never been a fan, but if you are, go here.
- GZA of Wu Tang mourns the poor lyricism in rap.
- Ozzy just bought a new Beverly Hills mansion for $10 million.
- Noise can lead to high blood pressure.
- Tom Hanks son Colin has created a documentary on the rise and fall of Tower Records.
- An EIGHTY-disc Grateful Dead set? Yep.
- A good question: why do so many amusement parks still play music from the 80s?
- Jack White is opening a second Third Man Records location, this time in his hometown of Detroit.