Published on March 4th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, March 4, 2015
People magazine was first published on this date in 1974.
- Why is Apple looking for human curators? Because humans are better at this than robots.
- There’s an Australian study in progress to discover how to save the hearing of people who go to music venues.
- New technology lets you control your smartphone like something out of Minority Report.
- Beware restaurants that play classical music. You’re being manipulated into ordering more food than you need.
- First, Madonna topples over onstage. Now Britney Spears wigs out. Correction: Her wig falls off. (Via Tom)
- “Hey, Madonna!” says Giorgio Armani, “Don’t blame my cape for your fall!”
- Keith Richards can’t get no satisfaction with that new cafe down the street from where he used to live.
- And Boy George is annoyed with the local planning commission.
- Bjork is now a museum piece.
- Is this future of sports talk radio?
- The story of how Radiohead made The Bends.
- Spotify vs. Beats: This shit’s about to get real.
- Shazam is planning some kind of wearable apps.
- Some idiots are charging up $100,000 for a single Grateful Dead reunion show ticket.
- Lady Gaga’s ex-manager has a new culture-and-tech website.