Published on November 24th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, November 24, 2015
Flying home from the UK through Frankfurt today. Let’s see if Lufthansa’s in-flight WiFi works as advertised. Let’s test it with music news.
- For some reason, Carrie Underwood wants to sing with Axl Rose. (Via Tom)
- German has withdrawn a Eurovision act that’s been called homophobic and anti-Semitic.
- U2 has rescheduled those cancelled Paris concerts. (Via Larry)
- Five Finger Death Punch ended up cancelling their show in Milan after rumours circulated that the gig was going to be the target of a Paris-style attack.
- Meanwhile, Randy Blythe of Lamb of God explains why his group pulled out of Europe.
- Skrillex can host quite the boat party.
- There’s a new thing listening to music in the car: Rhapsody Auto.
- A boy born with no voice gets one.
- Green Day has a special limited-edition vinyl version of American Idiot coming out this (Black) Friday.
- So how does one make a music video in prison? (Via Larry)
- Gunmen opened fire after a music video shoot in New Orleans. What’s wrong with people?
- Creed (the band) reviews Creed (the Stallone movie).
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt channels his inner Janet Jackson. Pretty well, too. (Via Tom)
- This is how you serenade Sofia Vergara.