Published on January 26th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, January 26, 2018
Someone is doing a podcast with each show focusing on each episode of Friends, starting with the pilot. One question: Why? Think about that as you go through the music news for January 26, 2018.
- Fun: The official Grammy Awards audience seating chart.
- The airport in Minneapolis–the Super Bowl city this year–is really trying to attract the attention of half time performer Justin Timberlake. It’s actually kinda funny.
- Your iPhone is about to get a bunch of new capabilities with the next update of iOS.
- Weird fact: Matt Skiba of blink-182 was in The Dark Knight.
- Speaking of blink, all the original guys are back together for a Travis Barker documentary.
- When our eyes move, so do our eardrums. Wait–what?
- A good question: Where are all the female record producers?
- The best possible person to represent the UK is…Ed Sheeran?
- Randy Newman has written a song about Donald and Ivanka. But it still needs work.
- Noel Gallagher has found someone else to fight with.
- Tay-Tay is being sued by a real estate issue over some unpaid commissions.
- Here’s more data on how Def Leppard is benefiting from allowing their catalogue to be streamed.
- And here’s more data on how music can change the taste of food.
- Science proves that music is indeed a universal language.
- An EDM party in zero-g. What could possibly go wrong?