Published on October 20th, 2017 | by Alan Cross1
Random Music News for Friday, October 20, 2017
It was 40 years ago today that Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane went down in a swamp. And now, the music news for October 20.
- Chester Bennington left a will stating that all six of his children see each other on a regular basis.
- This is a symphony constructed using 100 cars. Only in Los Angeles.
- Ozzy is annoyed at this.
- Bono gave a detailed interview on U2’s upcoming Songs of Experience album. (Via Larry)
- When you’re the son of a rich rock star, you get to have birthday parties like this.
- Is the iPhone 8 flopping?
- There are at least 10 ex-guitarists from Guns ‘N Roses. Here’s what they’re all up to today.
- Vampire Tom Pettys walking down Ventura Boulevard? WTF?
- Speaking of the undead, a hologram of Roy Orbison is going to go on tour in the UK.
- Katy Perry had an in-concert oopsie.
- Squeaky clean Boyz II Men one tried to get Michael Jackson to curse.
- When Ed Sheeran busted up his arm, he drank. A lot.
- Here’s a brain game you play with sound.
- You won’t be able to order an iPhone X until next Friday, but the new cases are already coming out.