Published on October 28th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, October 28, 2016
It’s Halloween party weekend. No, I’m not going to any. I’m the WORST at Halloween. And now, the music news…
- This Stevie Wonder song has been remixed to turn its ire from Richard Nixon (its original intent) to Donald Trump.
- No, Justin Bieber isn’t being investigated for any US presidential voting violations. Damn. That would have been funny.
- Fun: Noel Gallagher pranked Liam for years to make him believe in ghosts. (Via Fouad)
- More fun: The original iPod was released 15 years ago this week. Here’s a re-review of that device.
- Meanwhile, Apple’s AirPods wireless earbuds have been delayed indefinitely.
- Um, and I don’t think Apple had this in mind when they introduced Siri.
- There was a big reunion of old MuchMusic VJs on Tuesday night. Oh, the memories…
- Is Mariah Carey single again?
- Please, Tom Hanks: Never grow up so you can always rap like this.
- Meanwhile, maybe Alex Trebek should stop rapping.
- Sia is the envy of all other pop stars. Here’s why.
- Here’s a cool new way for finding out about new podcasts.
- Not that anyone asked for them, but Yoko Ono’s albums are being reissued.
- A once-lost John Lennon letter found in an old album could fetch £60,000.
- The ways music programs are helping young immigrants to Canada.