Published on September 29th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, September 28, 2017
Back in the UK for a couple of days for a Sparks concert (that was last night), a trip to the V&A for the Pink Floyd exhibit and two EPL games. Meanwhile, the music news keeps coming.
- And your Super Bowl halftime show performer seems to be Justin Timberlake. I guess all wardrobe malfunctions are forgiven, then…
- A woman claims that she was brought out of a coma by a beyond-the-grave David Bowie.
- Want to know if your partner is cheating? Listen to the quality of their speech.
- If you’re going to be stranded overnight at an airport, you might as well dance.
- Interesting: 3 myths about streaming and a couple of truths.
- More back to the future releases: The Doors’ Strange Days is being reissued in mono.
- Taylor Swift has some serious stalker issues.
- Amazon has expanded their smart speaker lineup. Word is we’ll get this stuff in Canada in November.
- And Amazon’s Alexa has a deal with BMW.
- Who says you can’t mash up KISS and Biggie? (Via Christopher)
- Apple Music says it now has at least 30 million subscribers.
- The chairman of the FCC wants Apple to stop stalling and turn on the FM chip in all iPhones. So why is Apple stalling, anyway?
- 50 Cent says he was offered $500,000 to join the Trump campaign.
- This country star tried to slam NFL “take a knee” protestors–and it didn’t go well.
- What I want to know is how Damian Marley reacted when he heard this happened. (Via Tom)
- I’m not sure if we really need a Broadway style cover of “Despacito,” but here it is, anyway.
- Cher: the musical.
- Steven Tyler: the seizure.