Published on June 23rd, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for June 23, 2014
- AC/DC may tour by the end of the year. Could be our last chance to see them.
- Lenny Kravitz has a new album coming this fall.
- And My Bloody Valentine says they’re going to hit the studio later this year. Yeah, right…
- Even Pearl Jam loves the Frozen soundtrack. See?
- Music streaming: surrender to it.
- Google has a new music search function for Android.
- That proposed NBC series based on the early years of the Beatles? Yeah, there’s a problem. Hands up everyone who guessed “licensing issues?”
- Hey, Sting’s kids! You aren’t getting a penny from Dad’s £180 million fortune. It’s for your own good. Really.
- Convicted As I Lay Dying frontman claims that most Christian rock bands fake being Christian. Hello, Pot? It’s the Kettle.
- Canadian media measurement company BBM rebrands itself as Numeris.
- Glastonbury will provide this year’s festival-goers with WiFi via cows. Sort of.
- An Iraqi singer has now come out against ISIS freaks that are ravaging the country.