Published on May 8th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, May 8, 2017
A question about Modern Family: Doesn’t Lilly have an oddly low voice for a 12-year-old girl? And now, the music news for May 8.
- This will send a chill over any celebrities who have been paid to send out a tweet or Instagram post for someone or something.
- Because it’s Monday, you really, really need this WTF video moment. (Via Brad)
- This Jerry Garcia guitar could fetch $1 million USD at auction.
- Now baby Gallaghers are fighting.
- Soon to be plaguing parents everywhere. Introducing The Zeamus.
- A Communist-supported boy band? In China, yes.
- Kim Jong-un’s favourite music are the themes from Rocky and Dallas. Seriously.
- Who is the subject of the lost fourth verse of Carly Simon’s “You’re So Vain?”
- A UK band was arrested after cops raided a venue in Hong Kong.
- Meat Loaf isn’t happy about the newest reissue of Bat Out of Hell.
- This radio station is giving away a car to every listener who gets on air.
- Speaking of radio, if you haven’t seen I Am What I Play yet, you should.
- Interesting: Metallica’s Lars Ulrich is getting a weekly show on Apple’s Beats 1.
- Also interesting: Elvis Presley memorabilia is falling in price.
- Here’s how the iTunes Podcast chart works. It’s not really that much of a chart, if we’re honest.