Published on September 4th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, September 4, 2017
Man, those numbers spin fast on the gas pumps these days, don’t they? Distract yourself with this music news for September 4.
- Well, that’s one good thing that came out of the MTV VMAs. (Via Tom)
- Toni Basil is most upset with copyright violations these days. She’s suing both Disney and South Park. (Tom again)
- Now that Sgt. Pepper has been remixed, Ringo would like someone to take on the white album.
- Are streaming services coming for broadcast radio’s ad revenue? Probably.
- Queens of the Stone Age’s Villains album debuted at #1 in the UK.
- How can you get racehorses to run faster? Sing opera to them.
- Brexit, the musical.
- Interesting perspective: 6 things Taylor Swift taught the music industry.
- Can you Shazam on Snapchat? Yes!
- The iPhone 8 isn’t the only interesting gadget coming out this fall. Here are eight more.
- Ever use the search engine DuckDuckGo? You can do some cool music search tricks with the site.
- Producers promise that a new Michael Hutchence documentary will “make headlines around the world.”
- What sorts of things do drunk people say to DJs? This.
- Let’s have some genre-bending fun with Metallica, shall we?