Published on December 20th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, December 20, 2014
My wife has a cold. This isn’t good.
- Why did Stephen Colbert choose “Holland 1945″ by Neutral Milk Hotel to end the final episode of The Colbert Report? This might be the answer. (Via Larry)
- Here’s how Craig Ferguson signed off his show with a song.
- Here’s a report card on where the streaming industry is at the end of 2014.
- Skinny Puppy is officially suing the US government for using their music for torture purposes. They want $666,000 in damages.
- Why are there so many backlogs for vinyl orders? (1) There aren’t that many pressing plants left; and (2) Shit like this.
- Scientists have discerned the meaning of moos. Yes, we’re talking cows.
- Madonna just released six new songs as a “Christmas gift.” There were rumours of an album release on Monday, too.
- Paul McCartney is working on his own “Fuck Da Police”-type song. Seriously.
- Ten fun facts about sleigh bells.
- SXSW sued over fatal car accident.
- Taylor Swift’s new boyfriend is in the “hardest working band of 2014.”
- The Rolling Stones have a Christmas message for you.