Published on February 25th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, February 25, 2017
For everyone who lives in my area wondering why we don’t have any snow, you can blame/thank me. I decided to spend $500 on a snow-clearing contract back in December. And now, the music news.
- Are there whispers that a plan might be in the works to rescue at least some of HMV Canada?
- What’s the Next Big Thing for the concert industry? VR concerts.
- Sinead O’Connor apologizes. Again.
- This guy is one crazy Metallica memorabilia collector.
- A drug raid uncovered some stolen Bruce Springsteen art.
- Apple Music goes classical.
- You just don’t mess with Slayer fans. (Via Tom)
- Grace Slick found a clever way to punish a company who opposes LGBTQ causes.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay will soon be available in more cars.
- Paul Weller is turning to crowdfunding for his new clothing line.
- I get it that locker room music is important, but did you really have to break that guy’s jaw?
- Confused about buying a turntable? Start here.
- Emo: The Musical. No, really.
- Some great deep history on the mysterious origins of jazz.