Published on January 6th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, January 6, 2018
I think a glacier is forming in my backyard. Should I be worried? And now, some music news for Saturday, January 6, 2018.
- All kidnapping and rape charges against members of Decapitated have been dropped.
- Diddy now wants to be called Love. Whatever, dude.
- Two years after he died, we’re still uncovering truths about David Bowie’s final works. Here’s the latest.
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin is throwing his support behind measures that would give roadies parental leave.
- All kinds of stories over the past couple of days point to Jimmy Iovine leaving Apple later this year.
- A Bieber museum? Pass.
- Are the Distillers getting back together this year? That would certainly do my heart some good.
- CES is coming up next week. Here’s what we can expect.
- They’re getting closer to sorting things out with Whitney Houston’s estate.
- I’m not much of a fan of figure skating, but at least the music used for routines is getting more interesting.
- This Edmonton piano tuner is retiring at age 95–and he still has perfect pitch.
- A car once owned by David Bowie just sold for $218,000 USD.
- The Beatles led US vinyl sales to a new high in 2017.
- Dave Grohl spotted…in a Michaels arts & crafts store?
- On-hold music: why it sucks.