Published on November 11th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, November 11, 2017
Off to LA today to see Morrissey at the Hollywood Bowl tonight. He’d better not cancel. And now, some music news for November 11.
- These people went to San Diego for a Metallica concert. They came home with hepatitis A.
- Lars Ulrich has re-thought that whole idea about going after Napster users.
- Deezer is now the official streaming music service of the Miami Dolphins.
- A Kanye streaming service?
- The Charlatans UK have launched this cool interactive app.
- Speaking of apps, Musical.ly just got sold to a Chinese company for $800 million USD.
- Just getting into streaming and don’t know what it all works? Here’s a guide to the various user interfaces.
- Now THIS is a cool music festival!
- Let’s deconstruct the songs in the Top 40 in the last quarter. Interesting that minor key songs were on the upswing.
- The dead can unlock iPhones–if you get to them quick enough.
- This woman can hit a really, really, high note!
- Want to know what it would be like to rot in jail with Pussy Riot? Now you can!
- When is the El Mocambo finally going to reopen? May. Really.
- The Scorpions now have their own emoji pack.