Published on November 4th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, November 4, 2017
According to one group, a new US civil war is supposed to start today. Meanwhile, in music news for November 4…
- Is this the first North American radio station to flip to all-Christmas music this season?
- Polaris Music Prize winner Lido Pimienta’s recent actions have outraged some people.
- Here’s a video recap of this year’s CASBY Music Awards. Notice my Hip hockey jersey.
- Prepare of some really annoying animated emojis from Apple.
- People have already managed to break their new iPhone X.
- Interested in the evolution of radio in modern car dashboards? Read this.
- Michael Jackson’s son Prince was briefly hospitalized after a motorcycle accident.
- Place your bets on who will be the new singer for Stone Temple Pilots. All will be revealed November 14.
- Reader Blind Gordie has this look back on Rage Against the Machine’s debut album, which is now 25 years old.
- “No pop“: It’s more and more of a thing.
- Nice: Tori Amos covered the Tragically Hip when she played Toronto.
- This singer is expressing Trump inauguration ball regret.
- Want to skip directly to the sex scenes in books? Audible’s AI can do that.
- I’ve got a feeling that the Royal Family won’t be very pleased with this music video.
- We heard about connected cars, but connected golf carts? Donald Trump will want one.
- Organizers of next week’s Country Music Awards are a little touchy about what questions interviewers might ask.
- Grace Jones has joined the ranks of #MeToo accusers.