Published on December 7th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, December 7, 2017
The air here in Hanoi tastes funny. Diesel fume, lead, cadmium. Probably not wise to go for a jog, then. But we can talk about music news for December 7.
- The new code of conduct for cellular providers is now in effect in Canada. No more unlocking charges, no more unreadable contracts. Details here.
- If you’re a Spotify user, you may be interested to learn about the #1 playlist in the entire world.
- Are these the ten best music tech innovations of the year? Some damn cool stuff, that’s for sure.
- Here are ten tech predictions for 2018.
- And the new director replacing Bryan Singer on the Freddie Mercury biopic is…who?
- This new Amazon vs. Google battle is not going to serve consumers well.
- The saga over Madonna’s rogue panties continues.
- Predictions are that a million pieces of new vinyl are going to be sold in the UK over Christmas alone. Wow.
- John Mayer had to get an emergency appendectomy.
- Emirates Airlines has teamed up with Spotify to create some travel playlists.
- Tidal now supports Apple CarPlay.
- Tom forwarded this video of Dolph Lundgren singing. He’s sorry. I think.
- Remember the DJ who lost the groping lawsuit to Taylor Swift? He just settled up.
- Babies playing air guitar. That is all.
- Apparently, there’s a secret behind the New Orleans clarinet.
- This black metal album was made entirely by AI. Listen.