Published on February 22nd, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, February 22, 2018
If Dolly the Cloned Sheep were still alive, she’d be 21 today. In music news for February 22, 2018…
- The Arkells tweeted once about the Olympics. Now they’re on their way to Seoul to help Team Canada.
- When a member of a K-Pop band committed suicide, the group continued to tour with an empty mic onstage.
- Is Toronto too tough on opening bands?
- Here’s why you should listen to music when you work out.
- The latest 80s band to reunite? Soft Cell.
- This game asks the question “How well can you spread fake news?”
- If you’re a fan of Pink Floyd, you probably should take a look at this new book.
- Billy Corgan has revealed eight song titles from the upcoming (almost) classic lineup reunion.
- How are listeners finding new independent music these days? Read this.
- People get more into radio in the summer months. (Tell me something I didn’t know…)
- How much do musicians make compared to people with regular jobs? Glad you asked…
- The 25 best apps for consuming and creating tunes.
- Are you in university? How many CDs are there in your dorm? Yeah, I thought so.
- The state of Tennessee has taken some positive steps on #MeToo issues that will protect musicians.
- An ode to the Discman (and other portable CD players.)
- The latest rock star to be booked at SXSW is…Bernie Sanders?