Published on January 11th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, January 11, 2018
Forty-five years ago today, the American League adopted the designated hitter rule. Much like the Korean War, the fight over that has never really ended. And now, music news for January 11, 2018.
- As infotainment system displays go, this one is pretty cool. You can also check out this.
- Is this the coolest music massage chair ever? Probably. Too bad it’s nearly $30,000 CAD.
- Facebook has plans for some new video chat hardware.
- One estimate says that 25 million smart speakers have been sold so far.
- This band used Google Translate to help them release a new song in four languages.
- A Lithuanian company connected to Bono has been fined over tax allegations.
- Jimmy Iovine says he’s not leaving Apple. “Fake news,” he says.
- Here’s another horror story of an airline destroying a priceless musical instrument.
- Meanwhile, this 1700-year-old musical instrument still works fine.
- Just had a baby? Suffering from post-natal depression? Try singing.
- Eric Clapton confirms that he’s going deaf. Bad tinnitus.
- Be happy that this guy isn’t your neighbour.
- A Perfect Circle is almost done with their new album. Really.
- After this past Christmas, 16% of Americans already own at least one smart speaker.
- Wes Scanlin from Puddle of Mudd is finally in rehab.