Published on November 27th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, November 27, 2014
Today is the day Canadians give thanks for all the football on TV so we can avoid working.
- Well, this is awkward, right Vice guy? Have you spoken to spoken to the Canadian who runs Live Nation about this?
- Megadeth is now down two members in less than a week.
- Pete Doherty explains how he FINALLY got clean. Or so he says.
- Sounds that bring maps to life.
- Why lullabies are good for babies. Very good, in fact. Start singing, parents.
- Good question: why to the children of famous musicians do better than others.
- HMV Canada: in GREAT shape! Nice to hear.