Published on November 30th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, November 30, 2017
Thirty-five years ago today, some record called Thriller was released. Anyone remember it? And now, some music news for November 30.
- Prince’s Minneapolis complex, Paisley Park, is looking for an alcohol license so it can stage events.
- Things have changed a lot since 2006 for touring indie rock bands.
- HMV is doing okay in the UK, thanks in part to all the vinyl Noel Gallagher and Ed Sheeran are selling.
- Here’s a big oopsie by Apple. Got High Sierra installed? Check this out.
- These Neil Young rumours have been fun, haven’t they?
- Justin Bieber joined a midget hockey team in Whistler.
- Amazon launches its special U2 Songs of Experience Experience [sic] today.
- This is why the original Napster ended up being good for the industry.
- This is what it was like to live next to Malcolm Young of AC/DC. Seems like he was a good neighbour.
- A new book on Bon Scott says he didn’t die of alcohol poisoning.
- Here’s a history of the famous cover artwork for Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.
- Yep. Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce.
- Noel Gallagher is a fan of Kanye West. And Ed Sheeran.
- Rihanna is getting a street named after her in Barbados.
- Would you want this guy on your flight? Maybe, maybe not.
- Never marry Mariah Carey because you’ll just have to divorce her. And it’ll cost you.