Published on September 21st, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, September 21, 2017
It’s still summer. Tomorrow, though… Here’s some music news for September 21.
- This weekend’s Global Citizen Festival in New York will be broadcast online in VR.
- About Ontario’s plans to put caps on the price of concert tickets…
- Apple Music’s Android app has some new social media features.
- This new app recreates the sounds of 38 famous synthesizers.
- Reader Blind Gordie has this rumination about ten years with the iPhone.
- The first reviews of Apple Watch 3 are shockingly bad.
- New Order have finally settled the royalty lawsuit brought forth by former bass player, Peter Hook.
- There was a John Lennon lemonade? Yoko Ono has put a stop to that.
- How David Lynch and Twin Peaks briefly brought David Bowie back to life.
- Imagine being the nightlife czar of NYC. (Via Tom)
- The Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins was slapped by Prince Harry?
- How to pair bourbon and music.
- Paid streaming music subscriptions have increased by 50%. The music industry is lovin’ it.
- U2, Donald Trump and the new album. (Via Larry)