Published on September 28th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, September 28, 2017
In the UK for the weekend with a visit to the Pink Floyd exhibit at the V&A museum tomorrow. And now, the music news for September 28.
- As you get ready for the start of Week 4 in the NFL, here’s a review of six occasions on which there were controversial national anthem protests.
- Are you hearing crackling on your new iPhone 8? It’s not you, it’s the earpiece. Apple knows all about it.
- What does a Nickelback superfan look like? This.
- Twitter is experimenting with expanding posts from 140 characters to 280. Insert Donald Trump comment [here].
- After buying a $50+ million house in LA, Jay-Z and Beyonce have dropped $26 million on a house in the Hamptons.
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson is going on a book tour.
- Madonna has a butt mask beauty aid…
- …and maybe she’s got a career as a stand-up comedian. She dropped by a comedy club to test material.
- Pitbull is offering free use of his private jet to bring cancer patients from Puerto Rico to the mainland for treatment.
- So why is Drake staying quiet about probes into the killing of his friend? And he does have some interesting friends, doesn’t he?
- Rolling Stone’s new plan: Less editorial staff and pivot to video.
- The world’s first blockchain mobile phone? It’s in development.
- Radio has a problem playing all the hit music these days. Here’s why.
- What’s Steven Tyler’s medical issue?
- Want to download HBO and Netflix shows for offline watching? Okay.
- Bryan Adams is writing Pretty Woman: The Musical.