Published on August 30th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, August 30, 2016
The cicadas in my backyard are still bloody deafening. Must be the heat. And now, the music news.
- This is why traditional broadcasters should worry about the connected car.
- This is the song that made Michael Phelps mad and pumped up for his Olympic events.
- Measuring the popularity of podcasts: tougher than you might think.
- Ozzy! You DOG! No wonder Sharon was pissed.
- Wait: Mariah Carey has a prostitute sister?
- No, Metallica’s James Hetfield has not earned a degree in astrophysics.
- Cool article: The Women of Heavy Metal.
- Richard Branson was nearly killed in a motorcycle crash.
- The City of London (UK) has an opening for a “nightlife czar.” What the hell is that?
- Bono and Africa’s richest man took a visit to a camp in Nigeria.
- Why are so many rappers now finding religion?
- Well, this is one way to get an MTV award…
- Speaking of which, Taylor Swift skipped this year’s ceremony because she had jury duty.
- Vanilla Ice? Is that you?
- Ice Cube is NOT endorsing Donald Trump. Those ads are fakes.