Published on December 26th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Ready, set, SHOP! And if you have time, here’s the music news for December 26.
- Can you really blame this guy for what he did? I can’t. (Via Tom)
- You knew this was coming: A class-action lawsuit against Apple for slowing down older iPhones.
- Just in case you want to get ahead on your list of artists who died in 2017, click here.
- It will soon be SIR Ringo Starr.
- People are still very concerned about Sinead O’Connor.
- Italy has declared that in the very near future, all standard infotainment systems in cars must include a DAB receiver. France is going to do the same very soon.
- These rock stars have some interesting hidden talents. Who knew Flea was so into chess?
- A history of those etchings you find in the run-off grooves of some vinyl records.
- Check out this dude with a cybernetic hand playing the Star Wars theme.
- Here are some predictions for podcasts in 2018.
- One in four Americans now listens to podcasts. And GM will be adding podcasts to the dashboard of an unspecified number of models.
- Meanwhile, you do get my Ongoing History podcast, don’t you?